a fiberglass tank is lightweight, thus easier to ship and easier to install than tanks made of other material
- Corrosion Resistant – will not corrode or break down like other products utilized to hold liquids. This eliminates the possibility of leakage due to either internal or external rusting
- Cost effective storage alternative
- Engineered to withstand 10 Feet of overburden over tank
- Strongest engineered shape.
- Water tanks are approved by NSF Standard 61 (potable water tanks)
- Wastewater tanks are approved by CSA Standard B66
- Available in 2 different diameters